Make your voice heard on Capitol Hill: Don’t miss the 2013 National Bike Summit, March 4-6 in Washington, D.C. Hosted by the League of American Bicyclists, the Summit is the premier bicycle advocacy event of the year, bringing together hundreds of advocates, government staff and cycling enthusiasts to tell Congress about the benefits of bicycling. Hear from key leaders — like outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood; Janette Sadik-Khan, New York City Transportation Commissioner; and Yolanda Cade, Managing Director of Public Relations for AAA — and meet leaders and advocates from across the country.
For Immediate Release 1/30/13 Dero Bike Racks, Minneapolis, MN
Expanding on their popular Fixit Public Bike Repair Station, Dero is happy to introduce the Dero Tool Kit and Dero Air Kit.
The Fixit incorporates tools, air pump and repair stand in one compact package. The Tool Kit and Air Kit allow you to break out the components of the Fixit in ala-carte fashion , allowing you to install just what you need, where you need it.
The Tool Kit contains all the tools you need for routine repairs or adjustments on your bike. Tools are secured on stainless steel cables for security. Swivels are incorporated in the securing cables for the screwdrivers and allen wrenches for easier use. Two versions are available, a free standing floor mount and a wall mounted version. http://www.dero.com/products/tool-kit/
The Air Kit addresses the most common maintenance issue for any biker – keeping air in the tires. The free standing pump is secured with tamper proof hardware and reinforced for maximum durability. http://www.dero.com/products/air-kit/
Contact Dero at 888-337-2731 or email@example.com for pricing or with questions
We are looking for an entry-level inside sales rep. Details below.
DERO BIKE RACK CO.
504 Malcolm Ave Se, suite 100
Minneapolis, MN. 55418
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Post date: 1/2/13
Supervisor: Andy Lageson
• Respond promptly to sales and product inquiries, support via incoming phone and web traffic
• Focus on contacts, sales leads, project bidding via the following:
• Construction databases
• Web based articles
• Internal vetted lists
• Prepare detailed sales proposals, quotes and bids
• Follow-up with customers regarding sales related projects
• Work with production and shipping to make sure timelines and quality goals are met
• General customer service including freight tracking and documentation preparation
• Help prepare sales goals and lists for pro-active sales
• Prepare CAD layouts of installation locations
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• 401K match
• Alternative transportation compensation
• Discretionary bonus program
• Excellent phone skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint, general graphics)
• Self-directed and ambitious
• High energy with a bias towards action
• Can-do, helpful attitude
• Willing to work in a team/group environment
• Professional verbal and written communication style
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
This position will report to Andy Lageson, Sales Manager please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – no phone calls please.