Why did you participate in the Climate Ride?
Who did you ride with?
What kind of preparation did you do before the ride?
What did you learn about sustainability and active transportation from the ride?
Why do you support bicycling advocacy?
How does Dero support cycling advocacy?
SummaryInside Sales Rep is a member of the Dero sales team. This candidate will focus on increased inside sales performance using the Reed Construction Database to submit quote proposals, find and track new leads and find additional sales opportunities through competitor specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Explore project leads in Reed Construction Database
- Find current projects in Reed to prepare detailed sales proposals, quotes and bids to potential customers
- Search competitors’ specified projects to suggest possible alternates
- Track share of projects specified to Dero vs. competitors
- Research projects in planning stages
- Work with marketing department to proactively market to architects
- Analyze market trends including project locations, project types, and common products
- Reach out to potential specifiers through emails, mailings, and cold-calling
- Focus on contacts, sales leads, project bidding via the following:
- Construction databases
- Internal vetted lists
- Prepare CAD layouts of installation locations (training provided)
- Follow-up with customers regarding sales related projects
- Help prepare sales goals and lists for pro-active sales
- Work with production and shipping to make sure timelines and quality goals are met
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to learn multiple software and account systems
- Self-directed and ambitious
- Highly driven and able to work independently
- Can-do, helpful attitude
- Willing to work in a team/group environment
- Professional verbal and written communication style
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree preferred with 2 years of experience in sales.
TravelNo annual travel
Computer SkillsTo perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software. Dero will provide AutoCAD training
- Competitive pay
- 14 days PTO (prorated for the first year, with 1 additional day each year thereafter)
- 11 paid holidays
- Simple IRA (Dero matches up to 4%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Bonus plan
- Alternative transportation compensation