Dero designs innovative, high-quality, and functional bicycling infrastructure that people rely on every day: bike racks, bicycle storage, public bike repair, and street design amenities. Real-world insight from the bike-centric lives of their employees influences all aspects of design. Dero takes pride in their American-made craftsmanship, sustainable practices, excellent customer service, and expertise. We are hiring an Assembly Person for 1st shift (7am-3:30pm). To apply, please complete application here
and email to Sandi Baker at [email protected]
Deadline to apply is Friday, January 25, 2019
Dero is hiring an Assembly Person. Hours are 1st shift: 6am to 2:30pm, including 30min unpaid lunch. The position is full-time, and the hourly rate is $13.00/hour. On-the-job training is provided.
• Ability to read assembly instructions for items to be assembled
• Good communication with co-workers and supervisor
• Good organization skills
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance (after 60 days of employment)
• 401k retirement plan with 4% company match (after 60 days of employment)
• 15 days of PTO
• 11 holidays paid
• Birthdays off paid
• $6 per day commuter credit if arriving by bicycle, carpool, public transit, or walking
Dero, 42 Northern Stacks Drive, Fridley, MN 55421
To apply, please complete application here and email to Sandi Baker at [email protected] Deadline to apply is Friday, January 11, 2019.
PlayCore company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.