Dero designs innovative, high-quality, and functional bicycling infrastructure that people rely on every day: bike racks, bicycle storage, public bike repair, and street design amenities. Real-world insight from the bike-centric lives of their employees influences all aspects of design. Dero takes pride in their American-made craftsmanship, sustainable practices, excellent customer service, and expertise. We are hiring an Order Entry Clerk, which is part-time, 15-20 hours per week. To apply, please complete application here or provide cover letter and resume to Sandi Baker at [email protected]
Dero is hiring an Order Entry Clerk. Hours are part-time, 15-20 hours per week. This individual will work with other members of the sales and customer service team, and actively support the National Accounts Coordinator, Sales Manager, and other sales representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect and organize sales order paperwork from customers and dealers
• Maintain customer records by updating account information, including payment information, addresses, and phone numbers
• Accurately enter and process sales orders promptly
• Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary
• Check inventory levels to determine product availability and lead times
• Communicate order statuses and lead times with customers
• Inform customers of any backorders or shipping delays
• Collaborate with the sales department by discussing current projects, customer requests, order statuses, and customer and product trends
• Work with production and shipping departments to track order statuses and shipments
• Provide general customer service, including freight tracking and documentation preparation
• Enter customer service small parts and warranty orders into the order system
• Communicate customer inquiries with sales representatives
• Answer questions about warranties, lead times, terms of sale and credit application process
• Assist with order cancelations, returns or exchanges
• Answer general product questions
• Perform administrative duties for the sales team, including paperwork filing
• Order office supplies as directed
• Other sales support as needed
• Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED, with a minimum of one (1) year of data entry or customer service experience.
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Dero will provide MS Dynamics AX training.
• Data entry
• Organization and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines under minimal direction
$6 per day commuter credit if arriving by bicycle, carpool, public transit, or walking.
Dero, 42 Northern Stacks Drive, Fridley, MN 55421
To apply, please complete application here or provide cover letter and resume to Sandi Baker at [email protected]
PlayCore company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.